The site homepage has now moved from http://essexmarineforum.co.uk/forum to http://essexmarineforum.co.uk
Please update your bookmarks and links.

To return to the homepage please click the link or the site logo at the top of the page.
The site is almost updated and is now functioning correctly. Although some features may still change these will be purely cosmetic.
This will not affect your posts, replies or images.

Sign in to follow this  
waspey

Feature - The Background Picker

4 posts in this topic

With the latest update to the forum you can can pick your own background image form a pre-selected group I have uploaded.
You don't like the school of Powder Blues? Then prehaps you would prefer a nice Lord Acan or maybe keep it old school with simple EMF blue background.

On the top right of your screen you will see the paintbrush button as below ...

chg-bkgk.png.bab4cbe2e3e955af26881ed5124

Click this and you will get the backgorund selection drop down ...

bkgd-pick.jpg.7cc5ea721032c4461a09cb6454

Simples! Give it a try.
Personnally i prefer bright vibrant looking forums but i totally understand there are plent yof people out there who prefer something more sedate.

If you have an image you think that will suit the background of the site perfectly thne please let me know and i'll give it a try see how it look, and if it works we can make it available via the picker.

Enjoy  .W.

Note: This feature will not be available on mobile browsers or when accessing the site via an app such as Tapatalk

On 04/12/2016 at 8:38 PM, Trevor said:

Hi guys wen I change the background pic ..... wen I come out of the forum it goes back to old image ?

Hi Trevor, this feature shouild be fixed now with the latest update i've just implemented. Your preference is saved locally in your browser cookie so you should only loose your selection if you clear your cookies or switch browser. Give it another go and let me know.